Affordable Transmission Repair in Kansas City
A transmission repair in Kansas City, MO, could be what you need to keep your vehicle rolling on the open road. Whether your check engine light is on or your vehicle isn't working at all, the authorized technicians at Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care can find out why.
When you work with our team, we can provide your vehicle with our TransCheck 21 PLUS Service®. We'll examine the different components that are essential for proper functioning. We could have a solution that's as easy as adding fluid to your reservoir or tightening a few hose clamps. If you need a transmission rebuilt, we've got that covered too. We've been building our reputation since 1962, and the Cottman man is still the man.
If your car isn't moving, you may appreciate the fact that Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care provides free towing. Contact us to schedule your estimate from a trusted transmission repair center in Kansas City.
Additional Transmission Repair Services Include:
- All-Wheel Drive Transmission Repair
- Automatic Transmission Repair
- Axle Repair and Service
- Clutch Repair and Service
- CV-Joint and CV Boot Replacement
- CVT Transmissions
- Diesel Transmission Repair
- Differential Repair and Rebuild
- Driveline Repair and Service
- Heavy Duty Transmissions
- Manual Transmission Repair
- Rebuilt Transmissions
- Transfer Case Repair
- Transmission Coolers
- Transmission Flush
- 4x4 Transmission Repair
Committed to Customer Service
At Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, we are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. For outstanding auto repair service in Kansas City, please call
Code of Ethics
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To perform a thorough TransCheck 21 PLUS Service before recommending repairs.
- To perform Authorized Repairs.
- To honor the price quoted.
- To return the transmission to it's original condition at no cost to the customer if no internal problem is found.
- To resolve complaints promptly and courteously.
- To develop a long standing relationship with our community.