Whether you're stuck in your driveway or stranded miles from home, a dead car battery can all too easily disrupt your schedule and leave you feeling helpless and trapped. At Cottman of Kansas City, we understand just how inconvenient a non-functioning battery can be. That's why we offer battery check-up services designed to help you avoid finding yourself in need of a charge.
The team at Cottman of Kansas City uses state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to pinpoint problems with your battery and recommend solutions before you wind up in a jam. If needed, we can replace your car's battery quickly, or charge a battery that's already dead.
Remember, leaving the lights on in your car overnight isn't the only way to destroy your battery. Often, all it takes is a bout of cold weather to drain a battery and render it useless.
To avoid problems with your battery, schedule a check-up at Cottman of Kansas City, and rest easy knowing that when you go to start your engine, your battery will be functioning at its best.
Committed to Customer Service
At Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, we are committed to providing the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. For outstanding auto repair service in Kansas City, please call
Code of Ethics
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To perform a thorough TransCheck 21 PLUS Service before recommending repairs.
- To perform Authorized Repairs.
- To honor the price quoted.
- To return the transmission to its original condition at no cost to the customer if no internal problem is found.
- To resolve complaints promptly and courteously.
- To develop a long standing relationship with our community.